3. In these Terms, any reference to “The Edu Experience”, “we”, “our” and “us” refers to The Education Experience Learning Centre Pte. Ltd., inclusive of all its employees, officers and directors.
5. The information provided on the Website is meant for general information purposes. While The Edu Experience takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate and updated, we reserve the right to refuse service if we discover an error in the information displayed.
6. While The Edu Experience has made every reasonable effort to protect the security of communications made through this Website, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through the Website. Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. The Edu Experience does not guarantee that the Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. You should take appropriate steps to keep your access to the Website secure. You should keep your login credentials confidential. Please note that we will never ask you for your login password.
7. All content included in this Website, including but not limited to text, images, music, videos, design, layout and all other kinds of works, are protected by applicable copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. All rights, titles and/or interests in the contents of this Website are owned by, licensed to or controlled by The Edu Experience.
8. The contents of this Website shall not be reproduced, republished, posted or distributed in any way without the express written consent of The Edu Experience.