1) One fixed, weekly Subject (English, Mathematics, Science) lesson is reserved upon enrolment. There is no booking needed for this slot.
2) Extra Subject lessons may be booked per week depending on lesson availability. Booking these slots is based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
3) All extra lessons, Enrichment Programme and Study Group lessons must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
4) Cancellation of lesson bookings can be done through our Mobile App up to 12 hours before the start of a lesson.
5) Absence from class without a valid reason is capped at a maximum of 5 lessons per academic term.
(As our booking system limits lesson booking after 5 absences are recorded, please contact us regarding your child’s absence within 1 week so that we can amend our records in cases of urgent personal matters.)
6) For the safety of our students, if your child has fallen ill with an Acute Respiratory Infection (or displays symptoms of cough, sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, sneezing or a fever), please inform The Edu Experience as soon as possible and refrain from attending lessons in-person until your child is well.
We are available through our main line at 6290 6789 or Whatsapp Message at 96519923.
Please use the following format for Whatsapp Messages:
7) There will not be any lessons conducted on gazetted public holidays. The Edu Experience may also be scheduled to close on certain centre-declared holidays.
8) These Terms & Conditions may be subject to change from time to time. In the event of a change in terms, you will be given advance notice and the updated Terms & Conditions will only be in effect from your next billing cycle.